- Terms and Conditions
- Return Policy
Personal information we collect
Personal information we collect: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies: - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Super Sponge Inc's Website, located at SuperSponge.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Super Sponge if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
• Republish material from Super Sponge
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from Super Sponge
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Super Sponge
• Redistribute content from Super Sponge
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Super Sponge Inc does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Super Sponge Inc,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Super Sponge Inc shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Super Sponge Inc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Super Sponge Inc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations: • commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources; • dot.com community sites; • associations or other groups representing charities; • online directory distributors; • internet portals; • accounting, law and consulting firms; and • educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Super Sponge Inc; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Super Sponge Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Super Sponge Inc's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- How to Return or Exchange
To return or exchange an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include the following information:
1) The item(s) being returned
2) Your reason for return or exchange
3) A copy of the packing list and/or your order number
4) Upon receipt of your request, we will send you instructions on how to return your item(s).
5) Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. It is recommended your return be sent by a traceable service to ensure your item is received as we do not process the return until the item is recieved. SuperSponge does not take responsibility for items lost in shipping when the shipment was created and initiated by a customer as a return.Super Sponge does not reimburse the cost of shipping on returned orders or orders that were sent back to us.
1) Only items purchased on supersponge.com will be accepted. If your items were purchased from an authorized retailer, please return these items to the place of purchase to determine if you are eligible to return or exchange.
2) We will not accept returns or exchanges on overly used products.
3) Items are eligible for return or exchange up to 10 days after order delivery. The item(s) must be sent back to SuperSponge within that time frame to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
4) Products that are defective (to be determined by Customer Service) will be exchanged.
5) Any promotional discount received on your original purchase will be recalculated when the merchandise is returned or exchanged.
6) We will not be able to issue a refund if any items received as a ‘gift with purchase’ through a promotion if the item(s) are not returned along with the purchased items.
7) We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges if we have reason to suspect misuse of our Returns Policy.
8) All orders shipping to 3rd party shippers are final.
9) We reserve the right to cancel orders if we have a distribution presence.
10) We are not responsible or liable for delays or damages while in possession of a 3rd party shipper.
11) SuperSponges and Other Products: If you wish to return or exchange an unused product, please contact customer service within 10 days of receipt of goods.
12) Refunds must be requested via email by contacting email@example.com.
13) Refunds are generally processed within 5-10 business days. If you have not got a refund within 14 business days please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Super Sponge does not refund shipping charges.
14) Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Super Sponge is not liable for reimbursement of such charges. By selecting “Passport” check out option at the check out page you may pre-pay your import fees online. Selecting the regular shipping option means you may have to pay duties upon receipt of your package.